- SKU Code:
- Brand: JFA
- Name: Diamond Wooden Single Seater Sofa
- Net Quantity: 1Nos
- Primary Material: Wood
- Primary Room: Bed Room, Living Room
- Assembly: Pre-assembly
- Finishing: Rosewood
- Dimensions: H32 x W25 x D24.5(Inches)
- Cushion Seating: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
A lot of care has gone into choosing the materials that go into making your sofa. And with continued care, they will share your address for many years. Please keep the following in mind to ensure a long life for your sofa:
- Avoid outdoor use and exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight as this can cause the sofa colour to fade.
- Keep sharp objects away from your sofa. A little tear on the fabric cover may be hard to repair.
- If you have removable back cushions (or put extra cushions on your sofa), do reverse them periodically and fluff them up while arranging so that the cushion stays even.
- Vacuum your sofas periodically with a soft bristled brush attachment or lightly brush them to keep general dirt and dust off the sofa and prevent any embedding between the fibres.
- Try to avoid food and drink spillage of any kind. If spills occur, do not leave unattended.
- In case of a stain, a water-free fabric cleaner can be used. However, avoid applying the cleaner directly on the stain as this can cause damage to the fabric and fade colour. Pour the cleaner onto a clean cloth and test its effect on a hidden area of the sofa before cleaning the stain with the cloth.
- A professional scotchguard treatment is one of the easiest and most effective options to protect against spills or stains and keep pet hair at bay.
- Getting your sofa professionally cleaned once every 6-8 months will not only take care of the nooks and corners that you can't reach, it will also make it more durable.
- Fibre-filled backs and armrests will flatten with regular use. However, they can be brought back to shape as easily as a normal pillow.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.
Maniraj Furnitures warrants that all products to be free of defective materials and workmanship. Warranty periods vary by product depending on the manufacturer’s policy.
This warranty covers the exchange of repair of any product that has manufacturing or material defect that is not the natural characteristic of the material used.
Since our products are made only against orders placed, we are unable to extend any kind of returns for this product.
If you choose to cancel your order, please know that you forfeit the advance paid.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
CASH ON DELIVERY
We Also Recommend
Icon Three-Seater Sofa
JFA Amber Sofa Set(3 +1 + 1)
Supreme Premium Boston Chair